Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Some of my favorite 70's, 80's, and 90's shows














The Jeffersons













Good Times
















The Facts of Life











In Living Color




















Who's The Boss
















A Different World
















Alf


























Coach




















The Steve Harvey Show


























Everybody Loves Raymond

Listed about were just some of my favorite 70's, 80's and 90's shows that I enjoyed watching growing up. I'm in my late 30's and till this day remember these great family show comedies. Like they say "they just don't make them like they used to." The comedies that are mentioned are highly recommended to all of the parents out there to watch with your children ages 7-13. I hope that all of my readers enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment